TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY and Cheerleaders of America have teamed together to invite Elementary Cheerleaders/Dancers to participate in the 17th Annual ELEMENTARY Half Time Cheer and Dance Day Show on Saturday, October 23, 2021-TIME: TBD when the Horned Frogs of TCU host West Virginia in Fort Worth at Amon G Carter Stadium. This will be one of the most exciting halftime shows of the NCAA football season! Must be in grades 2nd-6th to participate.
Participation Fees: $105
- $10 Costume & Pom Pom Rental Fee all items must be returned to DDA after game day.
- $95 Saturday Rehearsals Fees * Payment is due in full by October 1, 2020
- Rehearsal Location – DDA Studio, 2021 Justin Rd. Flower Mound, TX 75028 Suite # 145
- Proposed Rehearsal Saturday afternoon | Time-1:30-3pm |
- Rehearsal Dates: 10/2,10/9,10/16
- This Routine will also be performed at the DDA Recital on 12.16.21
- Free Dancer ticket to the game
- A parent or guardian is required to attend the game with their DDA Dancer, ticket fees apply